What is Manglik defect and how to get rid of it.
By : FiveMinute | Updated On : 16 Jan, 2021
Maanglik Dosh : Some people have to face problems like delay in marriage or absence of marriage due to Manglik defects. It is also said that if a boy or a girl is effective with Mangal Dosh, then they should do marriage with people also having Mangal Dosh, otherwise their marriage facing fifficulties in life. There are many people who seek the help of an astrologer to come out from Mangal dosha, while some people also get benefit from it. Know the ways to get out of Mangal dosha.
When a boy or girl is in the ascendant, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house in the horoscope, it is called Mangal Dosh. If the ascendant of Mangal is in the eighth house then it is considered very serious. Generally, this problem comes up when there is talk of marriage at home.
How to get out of Manglik defect problem :-
1. If a girl is affected by Manglik Dosh then to get rid of that Dosha, after performing her Peepal Vivah, Kumbh Vivah, Shaligram Vivah, etc. after worshiping Mangal Yantra, the effect of this Dosha is reduced.
2. According to astrology, sometimes Mangal Dosh ends automatically after 28 years with a boy or girl affected by Mangal Dosh. And if the zodiac sign is from Aries, Cancer, Scorpio then it is likely to end.
3. If there is a Mars defect in the horoscope of a boy or a girl, but Saturn looks towards Mars, then the Mars defect ends. If there is a Mars of Capricorn in Capricorn and the Moon in Cancer in the seventh place, Mars defect ends.
4. In the horoscope of people with Mars defect, leaving the place of Mars, if the sin places are in front of them, then Mars defect ends. That person is then considered to be Mangal Dosh-free, and if the Moon in the center is 1,4,7,10 in the house, then the Mangal Dosh is completely eliminated.
5. Mangal Yantra should be used only when it is in proper condition or very important. Such as delay in marriage, problem in getting children, divorce dispute, problem in marriage happiness or in a court-court, it should be used only. It is forbidden to be used in small activities.