Floor Based Puzzle For IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, RRB PO/Clerk
Direction: There are eight persons M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are living on separate floors of an 8- floor building. The ground floor is numbered 0, the first floor is numbered 1 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each one of them lives in a different number of flat i.e. 56, 63, 67, 73, 88, 92, 103 and 107 but not necessarily in the same order. G.F. is neither an even nor an odd-numbered floor.
The person who lives in flat number 67 lives immediately below N’s floor.
The difference in the floors between T and N is the same as the difference in the floors between N and O.
- O lives neither on floor number 3 nor 1.
- The highest numbered floor is at the lowermost floor.
- P lives on an odd-numbered floor and immediately above the one who lives in flat number 88.
- M lives on an odd-numbered floor and there are two floors between M’s floor and the one who lives in flat number 103.
- T lives on an even-numbered floor.
- N lives in that flat which a number is a prime number.
- The difference in the flat number of P and the one who lives in floor number 1 is 11.
- N lives three floors below S’s floor who lives on an even-numbered floor.
- The difference in the flat number of M and N is 40.
- The flat number of Q is a prime number.
- Q lives immediately above that person who lives in flat number 103.
How many flats are there between the one who lives in flat number 56 and Q’s flat?