Do you know how beneficial mint can be for your health
By : Admin | Updated On : 01 Sep, 2020
Mint is a very popular kitchen ingredient for every Indian household. Peppermint is used almost daily during summer. Not only in taste, but it is also very beneficial for our body. We will discuss its benefits in this article, so please read the full article.
Uses and benefits of mint leaves
- Mint leaves have amazing properties of antioxidants and phytonutrients that can cure any stomach problem very quickly. People who are suffering from digestive problems and stomach ache or other stomach problems should make a habit of drinking a cup of mint leaf tea after meals. Boil 7/8 fresh mint leaves in hot water and add honey to it. You can easily make mint leaf tea at home.
- Burning leaves of mint and making ointment with ashes will make the gums healthy, teeth will be shiny and strong.
- Drink a mixture of mint leaves and lemon juice to relieve fatigue. Fatigue will go away in an instant.
- To get rid of phlegm, mix the juice of mint leaves, juice of basil leaves, ginger juice and honey together. This mixture is also incomparable in removing old phlegm.
- Mint leaves are very beneficial for a healthy heart. It prevents the deposition of cholesterol in the blood. As a result, the heart remains healthy.
- If gas accumulates in the stomach for some reason, mint leaves play an effective role. Mixing 2 teaspoons of mint juice, a little salt, 8/10 drops of kagzi lemon mixed with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day reduces gas in the stomach.
- We often have nausea due to fever, acid bile, diarrhea, indigestion, stomach aches etc. For this, eating one spoon of tamarind, mint and sugar mixed with peppermint, removes nausea.
- Mint leaf juice helps in reducing high blood pressure. Regular intake of juice of mint leaves helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Mint root juice and leaves are very effective as a lice remover. Apply mint leaf or root juice on hair roots. Then wrap a thin cloth around the head. After an hour, shampoo and wash your hair. Do this at least twice a week. In a month, hair lice will be free.
- Mint leaves are very useful for girls to relieve the pain of irregular periods.
- Peppermint cools the skin. Playing regularly with food refreshes the skin of the body and keeps a vibrant feeling. Removes dead cells and makes skin soft. Therefore, apply half a cup of mint leaves with paste and medium gram flour on the face and wash your face after 10-15 minutes, this is beneficial.